At Ultimate Software, we have made it our mission to put people first - always. We believe that people should be recognized and valued for the uniqueness they bring to US. With a focus on people in everything we do, we foster relationships with minority-owned, woman-owned, LGBT-owned, and disability-owned businesses to support inclusion and diversity. We believe that by developing relationships with diverse suppliers that we can offer a competitive advantage, help build our community, and help create opportunities for everyone.
- We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion, while ensuring we deliver quality products and services at a cost-effective price.
- We communicate our commitment to diverse suppliers with internal and external stakeholders, while tracking progress along the way.
- We join organizations, councils, and conferences that develop, support, and grow supplier diversity.
- We maintain corporate memberships with Disability:IN, the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), and the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). We also consider other organizations committed to supplier diversity.
- We strive to develop businesses of all sizes - including smaller organizations and local businesses - to help them succeed and grow.
- City, state, and federal certifications
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Small Business Administration